Colquitt County Achievement Center

Each Day - Excellence in Every Way


If you are getting your Learner's Permit, you will need a Certificate of Attendance.  If you are getting your Driver’s License, you will need a Certificate of Attendance as well as a copy of the Alcohol and Drug Prevention Certificate.  To request this information, stop by the main office or call 890-6197. Requests will take 2 days to complete. Good Student Certificates may be submitted to Ms. Seay in the main office.



Senior supplies

Josten's Website for CCHS

Contact Information:  Scott Jernigan - 229-435-1809,

HB91 Graduation Petition

Governor Nathan Deal signed House Bill 91 into law on March 30, 2015 thereby creating new code section, O.C.G.A. §20-2-281.1. This law provided that students shall no longer be required to earn a passing score on any graduation tests to earn a high school diploma.

HB91 Graduation Petition Process for CCHS Students

Selective Service Registration

Males, register online with the Selective Service System when you turn 18.

Transcript Request

Current and recent students, please apply for your transcripts for college through your GAfutures account. All others, please complete the Student Records Request Form.

Student Records Request Form